Licence and Certificate Register
The Act requires that a register be kept which records the following particulars:
- the name of each holder of a licence or certificate
- the granting, renewal, surrender, suspension or cancellation of a licence or certificate
- the address of the premises at which the holder of a licence may operate the brothel under the licence
- the addresses of the licensed brothels for which the holder of a certificate is authorised to be an approved manager
- all entries into licensed brothels by police officers.
The register may be inspected at the PLA office during office hours and a copy of an entry in the register can be obtained on payment of the relevant fees - refer to schedule of fees ( 53 KB).
Note: This document is supplied as a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. If you have any problems viewing the file, please Contact us and we will endeavour to arrange an alternative.