Prostitution Licensing Authority › Reports and Publications and Facts Sheets › Information Privacy Plan › Purpose
The purpose of the PLA privacy plan is to:
- specify the types of personal information held by the PLA
- detail what rights a person has if they believe that the PLA has breached their privacy
- outline how individuals may seek to access their personal information held by the PLA
- detail how the PLA will implement its privacy plan
- guide officers of the PLA in dealing with personal information.
Last updated 19/11/2009