You can contact the Authority to:
- ask about applying for a brothel licence or approved manager’s certificate
- ask a question about your brothel licence or manager certificate
- check on the rules to stay within the law
- make a complaint about a licensed brothel.
|Street address:||Level 20, 50 Ann Street|
Brisbane Qld 4000
|Postal address:||GPO Box 3196, Brisbane Queensland 4001|
|Phone:||07 3858 9500|
|Business hours:||9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday|
Support for sex workers
Respect Inc QLD is a non-profit, peer-based organisation focused on protecting and promoting the rights, health and wellbeing of Queensland sex workers.
Scarlet Alliance is the national Australian Sex Workers Association.
Where to make a complaint
The Authority manages complaints about prostitution in licensed brothels guided by our Complaints Policy and the customer commitment.
The Queensland Police Service (QPS) manages complaints about unlawful prostitution and about allegations of illegal activities at brothels.
If your complaint isn’t in our jurisdiction, we will:
- explain why
- help you find the right agency to hear your complaint.