You can contact the Authority to:
- ask about applying for a brothel licence or approved manager’s certificate
- ask a question about your brothel licence or manager certificate
- check on the rules to stay within the law
- make a complaint about a licensed brothel.
|Street address:||Level 20, 50 Ann Street|
Brisbane Qld 4000
|Postal address:||GPO Box 3196, Brisbane Queensland 4001|
|Phone:||07 3858 9500|
|Business hours:||9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday|
Support for sex workers
Respect Inc QLD is a non-profit, peer-based organisation focused on protecting and promoting the rights, health and wellbeing of Queensland sex workers.
Scarlet Alliance is the national Australian Sex Workers Association.
Where to make a complaint
The Queensland Police Service (QPS) manages complaints about unlawful prostitution and about allegations of illegal activities at brothels.
If your complaint isn’t in our jurisdiction, we will:
- explain why
- help you find the right agency to hear your complaint.